We Are Era support several of the Nordic region’s – and Europe's – leading advertisers to maximize their visibility and results. We connect the advertisers with the largest creators in the Nordics through Influencer Marketing campaigns on all social media platforms, advertising and reach on YouTube as well as productions for both long and short formats.
We work passionately for our youtubers, influencers, artists and clients - in areas such as Sales, Project Management, Production, Music Rights, Talent Management and Communication. It gives us even more power to be able to craft the zeitgeist - together. We are now looking for a Nordic PR & Communications Manager to become part of our Nordic team - and we hope you want to be part of the journey ahead! Read more about us here https://work.weareera.com/.
We Are Era is looking for a Nordic PR & Communications Manager to join our team for a 10-12 month parental leave substitute. This role will be responsible for and lead all the internal and external communications for our Nordic region (Sweden and Denmark), balancing strategic and hands-on implementation as well as leading proactive and reactive efforts from planning to execution. In this role, you will work closely with We Are Era’s international PR & Communication team, which is based in Berlin.
You will play a crucial role in creating and identifying PR and communications opportunities for We Are Era, covering all aspects of our business such as – but not limited to – influencer marketing, creators in our network, productions and AdSpace. Your mission is to drive organic visibility for brand awareness, and position We Are Era in the industry.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Lead internal and external communications in the Nordics, including creating media assets such as press releases, handle incoming press inquiries, QAs, creating and seeding communicative stories, planning and execution of Employer Branding efforts, external newsletters, social media content, internal presentations and communication flows, supporting with financial reports as well as take on a coaching role to the company’s leads on communicative and strategic matters
- Develop the communications strategy that strengthens We Are Era’s brand
- Craft company-related news stories for LinkedIn
- Play an active role in assisting the local leadership team
- Work cross-teams to identify and leverage newsworthy activities resulting in earned coverage
- Maintain strong relations with key media and other relevant stakeholders to drive communication objectives and generate accurate and positive coverage about We Are Era in the Nordics
This role will be a direct report to We Are Era Nordic’s CEO and you will be based at We Are Era’s office at Drottninggatan 89, Stockholm.
What we are looking for:
As a candidate for this position, we see that you have some years of previous experience from communications/PR/marketing (preferably B2B) either in-house or agency side. We believe that you have been working actively with different communications scopes such as writing, media outreach, copywriting, crisis communications/issues management, social media, website and coaching communications e.g. on a management level.
We also see that you are a social and outgoing person who is passionate about communication and interested in social media. Given the nature of the role, it is important that you have a high level of initiative, are self-motivated and take responsibility for your tasks.
- A candidate with an academic (or similar) degree within a relevant field (PR, Communications, Marketing)
- 4+ years or more experience within operative and strategic PR & Communications. Having worked in an international environment is a plus
- A good knowledge of the media landscape in Sweden (mainly) and Denmark (to some extent)
- Creative with a strong understanding of branding and audiences
- Good understanding of which channels are best for each type of communication
- Compelling, authentic and persuasive communications style, with excellent written and verbal communication skills under pressure – both in Swedish and English
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing attention to detail and accuracy
- A proven track record of contributing to a company’s growth through communications and PR
Does this sound interesting? We are working with an ongoing recruitment so do not wait to apply, as the position might be filled shortly. We wish to fill this position mid-June.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!